Accounts Receivables Controller
Working as part of our HR, Finance and Administration Department, you will be responsible to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts receivables by providing financial and administrative support as well as by communicating on a global level with our clients, business schools and universities.
Your principal responsibilities will be:
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and credit notes in a timely and accurate manner
- Review the online payments, check for credibility and complete bank reconciliation
- Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
- Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Communicate with internal and external parties in order to resolve all issues related to the processing of accounts receivables
- Involved in the account reconciliations, reporting and annual audit when needed
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 1 year of relevant previous experience
- Very good knowledge in Excel
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Attention to detail and eagerness to learn
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.