Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you passionate about finding new people and retaining them?
We offer you the possibility to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. As part of our HR team, you will be involved in the full-cycle recruitment and engagement of the new hires.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop company recruiting brand and staffing plan with a forecast for each department
- Conceive and implement sourcing strategy using diverse mix of recruiting tools
- Develop and maintain an applicant tracking system to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates to fuel company growth
- Post job advertisements, conduct pre-screening and interviews with potential candidates ensuring positive candidates experience
- Conduct the required new hire administration and orientation processes
- Organize and/or attend career fairs and other relevant events
- Participate in the annual performance evaluations and compensation reviews for all employees
- 2-3 years of experience in sourcing and recruitment, preferably in recruitment agency
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles (marketing, sales, project management)
- Excellent communication skills, including in oral and written English
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Human Resources or relevant field
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems is an advantage
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.