Communication and Partnership Officer
We are currently looking for a Communication and Partnership Officer to join our PrepAdviser team.
PrepAdviser, interactive online platform provides expert guidance and high quality content in regards to admission and preparation for international MBA and specialised Masters programmes all over the world. The website offers various self-assessment and preparation tools also.
As part of this online social network project, you will be responsible to promote the platform to potential foreign clients and execute the digital marketing communication strategy. Your main responsibilities will be to increase the interest in our events and products as well as to ensure strong online visibility. More specifically,
You will be in charge of:
- Researching potential partners on different markets and contacting them in order to establish partnerships
- Coordinating different digital content between editors, webmasters and partners
- Participating in the preparation of the clients newsletter
- Summarizing feedback forms from the candidates
- Proposing ideas about the content, promotion and development of the product
- A university degree in a relevant subject, such as Marketing, Communications,
- Fluency in written and oral English
- 1 year previous experience, preferably in digital marketing and promotion
- Strong interest in digital marketing and online community management
- Knowledge in Photoshop and/or Illustrator will be considered as an advantage
- An exciting opportunity to develop your career in a growing company and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
- A challenging role in an multicultural and multi-lingual environment
- An office located in central Sofia near Vitosha Blvd.
If you would like to apply, please send us a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.