Candidate Relations and Consulting Expert
Working as part of a team of six Candidate Relations and Consulting Experts, you will be in charge of organizing face-to-face meetings between the candidates who sign up for our international events and the attending universities.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Screening candidates’ profiles and matching them to the business schools which are best suited to them
- Contacting universities to gain detailed information about their programmes
- Contacting candidates to find out more information about their experience and plans
- Participating in the development of new tools on our internal software
- Travelling onsite to some of our events to advise candidates on their education options
The job is based in our office in Sofia, and you will also be required to travel to our international events.
- Fluent spoken and written English for international communication
- Experience of using English as a working language
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Capacity to work as part of a team
- A strong sense of responsibility and the ability to pay attention to details
- A first experience in customer relations or career advising is highly desirable
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
- A career-enhancing position in a dynamic, international and professional team
- Working place in a top location near Vitosha Str.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com