Event Logistics Coordinator
Are you passionate about Logistics? As part of our team in Advent Group, you will be responsible for the logistics coordination and organization of specific Access MBA and Access Masters events. You would be the trusted source of all logistical information related to each of our event, including venue details, temporary event assistants, staff travel arrangements and event materials.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the logistic coordination and organization of assigned events all over the world in regards to venues booking, temporary staff recruitment, staff travel coordination and events’ material organization.
• Search for event venues (hotels or conference centers) and negotiate prices for each assigned event
• Follow-up with venue representatives about details and needs of each event, provides all on-site requirements and coordinates all pre-event requests
• Contact staffing agencies, negotiate costs and verify contracts, screen and coordinate temporary on-site event assistants
• In charge of the travel planning and accommodation booking for all travelling staff members
• Assist with all necessary visa requirements for travelling staff members
• Prepare, prints and organize all event-related documents
• Coordinate and follow-up event materials between all travelers for all events
• Calculate event budgets related to all points above
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all internal department processes.
• Supports the Team Lead with information / tasks related to the Global Operation Department processes
- 1+ year experience in Event planning, Tour agency or Customer service
• Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Marketing, Tourism is an advantage
• Fluent verbal and written English is a must
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to work well under pressure
- An exciting opportunity to contribute to a prestigious international project
• A career-enhancing position in a dynamic, international and professional team
• A supportive workplace
• Benefits package
• A permanent contract in a top location, near Vitosha Str.
• Opportunities to learn and develop
The possibility of ASAP start is considered an advantage.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to https://adventgroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=26&source=adventgroup.net .
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.