International Events Organization (Internship)
We are currently looking for a person to join our Logistics team. The internship will start from the beginning of November and will last until middle of January. You will be supervised all the time by a friendly team filled with professionals. We will be happy to have a highly motivated person as the internship might turn into a full time job opportunity.
As part of this internship you will support our Logistics department for upcoming events connected to one of our projects.
– Hotel/ Hostel search and arrangements for the staff
– Hostess calling
– Update of logistics tables (update table with prices and agencies per city for the year)
– Event badges and chevalets preparation
– Communication with designers/ printing houses for the badges design and other materials
– Staff tickets preparation (contacting Air Travel agency for tickets, questions about dates and flights)
– Event guide preparations for Spring 2018 season
– Fluent oral and written English
– Strong attention to details and organization skills
– Education background: Adminisstration, Philology, Linguistics or similar
– B2B work experience will be considered as an advantage
– MS Office skills
– An exciting opportunity to gain experiance in a growing company and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
– A challenging role in an multicultural and multi-lingual environment
– Friendly and supportive workplace
– Opportunities to learn
– An office located in central Sofia near Vitosha Blvd.
If you would like to apply, please send us a CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.