Event Project Manager
What we are looking for is PASSION – passion for people, passion for traveling, passion for discovery, passion for accomplishments. We seek people who want to take pride in themselves and to share. Here is where you can do something extraordinary, where you can learn and innovate as you will become part of a unique open-minded team of dedicated professionals. You will be in constant contact with people through the educational events you will organize around the world and will help them grow and development. You will promote, establish partnerships, coordinate and manage staff to get things done in a state-of-art manner. Here client satisfaction is the primary goal.
We are currently looking for an Event Project Manager to join our team in Sofia.
You are in charge of organising international events from A to Z. More specifically, you are responsible for:
- Defining and implementing a media strategy for business education events, including the negotiation of media partnerships and print and web communication campaigns.
- Overseeing the preparation of the event and managing the onsite organization of the event itself. International travel to the events is thus required.
- Managing the onsite organisation of the event itself when needed.
You will responsible for approximately ten events in various continents each year, under the supervision of an Event and Communication Director.
- A university degree in a relevant subject, such as Communications & Marketing, Event Management, International Relations or Foreign Languages
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Communications, PR, Marketing, Event Management, Logistics, Administration, or Sales
- An international profile with excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Fluency in Russian or Spanish is an advantage
- Dynamism and enthusiasm
- Proven negotiation skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and very good stress management
- An exciting opportunity to develop your career in a growing company and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
- A challenging role in an international and multi-lingual environment
- International travel
- An office located in central Sofia near Vitosha Blvd.
If you are interested, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.