International Project Manager
What we are looking for is PASSION – passion for people, passion for traveling, passion for discovery, passion for accomplishments. We seek people who want to take pride in themselves and to share. Here is where you can do something extraordinary, where you can learn and innovate as you will become part of a unique open-minded team of dedicated professionals. You will be in constant contact with people through the educational events you will organize around the world and will help them grow and development. You will promote, establish partnerships, coordinate and manage staff to get things done in a state-of-art manner. Here client satisfaction is the primary goal.
We are currently looking for an International Project Manager to join our team in Sofia.
You are in charge of organizing our business education events from A to Z. Responsibilities include:
- Defining and implementing a media strategy for each event, the negotiation of media partnerships and the coordination print and web communication campaigns.
- Overseeing the preparation of the event and managing the onsite organization of the event itself. International travel to the events is thus required.
You will responsible for approximately ten events in various continents each year, under the supervision of an Event and Communication Director.
- A university degree in a relevant subject, such as Communications & Marketing, Event Management, International Relations or Foreign Languages
- A significant first experience in Communications, PR, Marketing, Event Management, Logistics, Administration, or Sales
- An international profile with excellent verbal and written English skills. Fluency in Russian or Spanish is an advantage
- Dynamism and enthusiasm
- Proven negotiation skills
- Impeccable organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well under pressure and very good stress management
- An exciting opportunity to develop your career in a growing company and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
- A challenging role in a multicultural and multi-lingual environment
- International travel
- An office located in central Sofia near Vitosha Blvd.
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.