Media Assistant with English
We are looking for responsible and self-motivated individual with an international outlook to join our growing team. The applicants we select are good team players with a strong sense of professionalism and a customer oriented approach.
The role of the Media Assistant is to support the International Project Managers with the organisation of their events.
More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Conducting research and establishing the first contact with potential media partners and universities via e-mail and over the phone
- Contacting journalists and HR departments of companies all over the world to promote our events
- Coordinating internal and external parties in view of the success of the event
- Providing occasional support for the preparation of event material
- Compiling statistics and analysis from our events
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (Marketing, Communications, Philology, etc.)
- Fluent oral and written English is essential
- A second language would be an advantage (especially Spanish, Chinese, Russian or Italian)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Willingness to speak on the phone
- Multitasking ability and positive attitude
This position is ideal for a graduate wishing to start their career in a multicultural context.
- The possibility to develop your skills in an international environment
- Practical touch to the world of marketing and media business
- The opportunity to work for a growing company and as part of a young, dynamic and professional team
- Using English as your working language.
- An office located in central Sofia near Vitosha Str.
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.