Office Manager & HR Assistant
We are looking for an Office Manager & HR Assistant to join our team to organize and coordinate administrative duties and office procedures.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
A successful Office Manager & HR Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Book and arrange meeting rooms as required
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Provide general support to visitors
• Handling incoming/outgoing mail shipments
• Manage office General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Assisting in the New Hire Application Process – pre-screening and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities, interview scheduling, and applicant correspondence;
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like vacation and sick leaves
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences; Schedule in-house and external events
• Proven work experience in a similar role
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Fluent spoken and written English for international communication
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be selected.