Qualification Centre Call Agent
At each international event, Admissions Directors of internationally accredited business schools meet One-to-One with prospective students for their MBA and Masters programmes. Holding 120 events per year on 5 continents, we constantly expand to new markets and work to improve our business school client and candidate satisfaction.
Our Candidate Management team is currently looking for a Qualification Centre Call Agent.
- Contacting the candidates who have registered for our events in various countries
- Conducting short telephone interviews with the candidates in English to evaluate and qualify their skills
- Explaining relevant information about business schools’ programmes and admission services to candidates
- Entering candidates’ feedback about our events into our internal software
- Qualifying business education candidates as potential leads for both business schools and admission preparation centres.
- Fluent English with excellent oral command for international communication
- Relevant experience in international communication in English as a working language.
- At least 6 months of full-time work experience, ideally in a call centre
- Outgoing attitude; flexible, results oriented, accurate
- Excellent communication skills
You must either be enrolled on a Bachelor’s degree course or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
- An opportunity to use your English every day
- Communication with high profile individuals all over the world
- The possibility to work in an international environment as part of a young, dynamic and dedicated team
- An office located in central Sofia, near Vitosha Str.
The usual working hours are from 10:00–19:00.
To apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.