Qualification Centre Call Agent with English
At each international event, Admissions Directors of internationally accredited business schools meet One-to-One with prospective students for their MBA and Masters programmes. Holding 90 events per year on five continents, we constantly expand to new markets and work to improve our business school client and candidate satisfaction.
Our Candidate Management team is currently looking for a Qualification Centre Call Agent.
– Contacting the candidates who have registered for our events in various countries
– Conducting short telephone interviews with the candidates in English to evaluate and qualify their skills
– Explaining relevant information about business schools’ programmes and admission services to candidates
– Entering candidates’ feedback about our events into our internal software
– Qualifying business education candidates as potential leads for both business schools and admission preparation centres.
– Fluent English with excellent oral command for international communication
– Relevant experience in international communication in English as a working language.
– At least 6 months of full-time work experience, ideally in a call centre
– Outgoing attitude; flexible, results oriented, accurate
– Excellent communication skills
You must either be enrolled on a Bachelor’s degree course or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree.
– An opportunity to use your English every day
– Communication with high profile individuals all over the world
– The possibility to work in an international environment as part of a young, dynamic and dedicated team
– An office located in central Sofia, near Vitosha Str.
The usual working hours are from 10:00–19:00. You will be supposed to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please send you CV in English to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.